Has anyone tried this?  I won't leave Harley in the car by himself and thought maybe of taking him into a store with me.  If I used a soft carrier and put him into a grocery cart, it would be comfortable for both of us.  Has anyone done this, or approached by a manager or employee of the store? 

Views: 143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As i know some will allow this but,others don't you'd have to see what stores allow pets as many here do it's a pet place everyone has one or two some big some small.

I know on the Continent of Europe that dogs get to go place they cannot in the UK and funnily enough they can go places in England that they cannot go in Scotland. Me I would love to live in France then Hektor could sit in the restaurant with us. Food shopping is a definite no no and therefore it would not be possible to do as you want here. We never leave Hektor in the car either so he gets left at home, poor soul.

I bring Dudley with me into Home Depot, Petco, and a few other stores all the time. I just toss a big towel into the cart to protect his feet and he's fine with it. You can't bring him into a grocery store though. Not unless your Pug is a licensed service dog can you get away with that.

As for any manager or employee giving me grief,,,,,,,,,, not as of yet. But, with the economy being what it is, most managers are happy to see paying customers.

Moomoo is a service dog, she is trained to lay down in shopping carts, she never barks at anything in a store and wears her service vest in public. most places never even look at the vest and do not say anything about her being there. usually it is the large chain stores (walmart, target, sams, mcdonalds) that look at her vest or ask if she is a service dog, then of course no problem.

RSS

REACH 5,000 members

Advertise on Pugslife and reach out to over 5,000 pug owners.  All day, every day.

For more information, contact Christine London-Camper

We just Love PUGS!!

Sasha Says. . .

Sasha is our resident pug. When she's not napping, she likes to talk. and talk. and talk! Pug health. Pug training. Pug trivia. Pug, pug, pug ... all the time!

Do you know all about pugs? Not until you hear what Sasha Says.

Pugslife shirts

All proceeds go to help keep PUGSLIFE growing

Latest Activity

Nikki M Andruschak Neal liked julie foutch's blog post A Pugslife Of Today
Sep 8
Pam & Pugs :0) commented on PugPapa's blog post My Puggies
"Love these pug pics.  Gee, you'd think you liked pugs!  :)"
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) replied to Christine London-Camper's discussion Hey Pug family!!!!
"Moving is such a hard thing for humans AND pugs!  Glad all is well. I was chatting with Julie on FB and she said Pugslife has lots of new friends.  Great to see all the pug pics.  "
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) liked Christine London-Camper's discussion Hey Pug family!!!!
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) posted a status
"Wow, I haven't been here for a while. Just needed to revisit some fun pug friends."
Sep 3
Nikki M Andruschak Neal liked Literary Lucy's video
Aug 30
Nikki M Andruschak Neal replied to Christine London-Camper's discussion Hey Pug family!!!!
"Moving is so difficult!! Especially with little furry ones! I moved to Mexico a year ago and this is the first time I have been on this site in almost 4 years. Welcome back! And glad things have settled down a bit! Sasha and Sophie are absolutely…"
Aug 26
Nikki M Andruschak Neal left a comment for David Chipps
"I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your baby! "
Aug 26
Nikki M Andruschak Neal left a comment for Gabrielle
"Welcome! Your baby is adorable!!"
Aug 26
Nikki M Andruschak Neal updated their profile
Aug 26
Nikki M Andruschak Neal and Aubrey Perkins are now friends
Aug 26
Diane Moore posted a status
"Does anyone know of someone who would trade pug sitting? In other words you watch mine and I will watch yours when you go on vacation?"
Aug 13

© 2019   Created by Christine London-Camper.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service