Are you tired of those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promisis that actually speak of True Friendship. You WON'T see cutesy little smiley faces on this card - Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship...
1. When you are sad, I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!
2. When you are blue, I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile, I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
4. When you're scared, we will high tail it out of here.
5. When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining, ya big baby!!!
6. When you are confused, I will use little words.
7. When you are sick, Stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.....
8. When you fall, I'll pick you up and dust you off -- after I laugh!!!
9. This is my oath....I pledge to the end. "Why?" you may ask; --Because YOU are my FRIEND!
Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but ony YOU can feel the true warmth.