Hi I was wondering if anyone cooks for their Pugs. I just started and want to know if their or any special requirements for the Pugs. One web page I read said do not give Pugs supplemental Vitamin C (i think that was the vitamin, the paper i wrote it on is at home) Please let me know.

Views: 72

Replies to This Discussion

I MAKE TREATS FOR MY PUGS, THAT WAY I KNOW THAT THERE NOT GETTING ABUNCH OF FAT.
What are the best ingredients to use to make treats at home? Do you have a recipe you are willing to share?
Hi Miranda-
Although we only feed our Pug, Max, dry food, I have heard that they love baby carrots and chicken. Boil the chicken and serve it plain. I've heard that Pugs don't do well with lamb and most processed dog foods have lamb in them.
Check out the American Kennel Club website. They have a wealth of information on this very subject.
My pugs love bananas. I give them a little as a treat. Fruit has sugar, so you can't give them too much too often. My boy Moe really goes crazy when the banana comes out! All I'm sayin is, you'd better be ready to share!

Otherwise I give mine dry food. Do not change the food you start with unless necessary. Pugs need a simple, regulated diet.
I always give my Princess carrots and veggies.
She loves her veggies.

And watermelon and jst about everything else.
Can't give her too much watermelon or she will wee all nite long, but she loves it and popcorn. Princess really goes crazy for peanut butter.

She is a gourmet Pug, and she is a Princess.

RSS

REACH 5,000 members

Advertise on Pugslife and reach out to over 5,000 pug owners.  All day, every day.

For more information, contact Christine London-Camper

We just Love PUGS!!

Sasha Says. . .

Sasha is our resident pug. When she's not napping, she likes to talk. and talk. and talk! Pug health. Pug training. Pug trivia. Pug, pug, pug ... all the time!

Do you know all about pugs? Not until you hear what Sasha Says.

Pugslife shirts

All proceeds go to help keep PUGSLIFE growing

Latest Activity

Sophie posted a photo
Tuesday
Sophie posted photos
Tuesday
Sophie commented on Helena Brown's photo
Thumbnail

Hektor 2

"Hello beautiful hektor! How is he doing? I've been away for so long"
Tuesday
Helena Brown posted a photo

Hektor 2

Hektor at our Independence rally last year
Nov 8
PugPapa posted photos
Oct 25
PugPapa updated their profile
Oct 25
Nikki M Andruschak Neal liked julie foutch's blog post A Pugslife Of Today
Sep 8
Pam & Pugs :0) commented on PugPapa's blog post My Puggies
"Love these pug pics.  Gee, you'd think you liked pugs!  :)"
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) replied to Christine London-Camper's discussion Hey Pug family!!!!
"Moving is such a hard thing for humans AND pugs!  Glad all is well. I was chatting with Julie on FB and she said Pugslife has lots of new friends.  Great to see all the pug pics.  "
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) liked Christine London-Camper's discussion Hey Pug family!!!!
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) posted a status
"Wow, I haven't been here for a while. Just needed to revisit some fun pug friends."
Sep 3

© 2019   Created by Christine London-Camper.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service