Hey pug family where do you and your puggies live?

Views: 621

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Los Angeles, California  :)

Prescott, Arizona  :0)

I'm from Malaysia! :) 

Prissy and I are Virginians

i know you guys may have forgotten Prissy and I but I will tell you why I have been gone for so long. I was in a cycle crash and lost my leg below the knee. For months i was in hospital and recovery then physical therapy.When i finally returned home I had the biggest warmest cryingest greeting i ever had from my dear  baby dog. I love my pug other dogs cannot come close and i have owned many in my life. She has not let me out of her sight since i have returned. I thank god for my litttle friend

Little Tank is from Hungary. His mommy (Me) is from Virginia - born in Thailand  and living in Abu Dhabi with his daddy who is from from here.

I'm in beautiful Sydney Australia :)

I found this site by accident but glad I did.  I have Lil Miss Feebe Mae who just turned 8 months.  We live in NJ.  I hope that I will be able to get some helpful information for her. I am having some issues with her but I will post on a separate thread. 

HI, I'm Lexi the Pug. I'm from Minnesota and am a working girl pug..... Yup!! That's right, I did say "working". I used to be spokes pug for MN Midwest Pug Rescue, but two years ago decided to represent all rescues at events in the Minneapolis/ St. Paul area. At this time, I work for around 25 rescues and asked by others for help. I'm gone to events just about every weekend this summer and this week, I am going on vacation with my humans. 

I've been absent from this page for a couple of years and will try coming back. At this point in time, I am famous and known around the world. I have many, many friends and a much support for issues with pugs. My dad tries to keep up with four facebook pages and one Instagram account.(He's old and getting slower)  For anyone that wants to check-up on me, my facebook page is "Lexi the Pug". and my Instagram is "lexithepugmn". Glad to meet all the new humans here and to keep up with me, just "like" and "follow" me.

I famous because I have three cars, a travel trailer, and a surf board. I go to large events and represent different rescues at each one. I draw in humans and furies. My dad gets to tell the humans all about rescuing furies.

Love to all, and sorry about the long post. I just wanted to bring my friends of awhile ago, up to date and to why I haven't been on Pugslife in a long time. Mary, we can sure try and help you and Feebe Mae....   Love, Lexi the Pug      Note: If you go to my fb page and go into my albums, you'll be able to see many photos and videos of me at events......

Thank you for response.  I posted a comment under the Training/Behavior Thread.  Maybe you can help. 

RSS

REACH 5,000 members

Advertise on Pugslife and reach out to over 5,000 pug owners.  All day, every day.

For more information, contact Christine London-Camper

We just Love PUGS!!

Sasha Says. . .

Sasha is our resident pug. When she's not napping, she likes to talk. and talk. and talk! Pug health. Pug training. Pug trivia. Pug, pug, pug ... all the time!

Do you know all about pugs? Not until you hear what Sasha Says.

Pugslife shirts

All proceeds go to help keep PUGSLIFE growing

Latest Activity

Dr Narendran posted a discussion

post vaccination lethargy

greetings fr malaysiamy pug, Lexie is 1years oldshe had her annual vaccine last wednesdaytoday she was found to be very lethargy and not playing as usualoral intake is poor,eats only on feedingno signs/symptoms of feverBO and PU okAny idea whats happening? See More
Tuesday
Glenda Rivituso updated their profile
Saturday
julie foutch posted a status
"Still humid here ac's haven't been off yet."
Jul 13
julie foutch commented on julie foutch's blog post A Pugslife Of Today
"We see a few are settling in to our family here as we hope to see and hear more from everyone maybe see more photos of those precious furbabies we so enjoy those moments or if you need help with an issue please feel free to ask as we're all…"
Jul 13
Dave Kohler posted a discussion
Jul 11
julie foutch posted photos
Jul 11
julie foutch posted a status
"Another humid one here today uggg!"
Jul 9
julie foutch posted photos
Jul 9
Bebe Magoo liked julie foutch's photo
Jul 7