My 2 year old pug has had vomiting issues that we've tried to tackle from a variety of angles. At his worst he was drinking a bunch of water and throwing up immediately afterwards. We were constantly taking him to the vet, and on the last visit she gave him a pepcid shot, an anti-nausea shot, and a water/electrolite pack under his skin that would keep him hydrated as we had him fast for an evening. For the next week we gave him a vet prescribed bland-diet of rice and cottage cheese. That and hypoallergenic food from then on seems to do the trick.
Maybe he has developed a food allergy? Also, he might be eating too quickly. Is there bile in the throw-up, or is it just the food? Just the food suggests he might be eating too much too fast. If he is immediately throwing water back up, cut the water and food for a bit to give his stomach time to settle.
The best thing you can do for him is get him to the vet so they can test him for stuff, though.
"Do you know of anything that works in the yard that kills fleas? I've tried Sevn Dust, Spectricide and a flea spray and water mix. It's not killing them, so we are fighting fleas daily. I have 10 little pugs that are miserable. I am ready…"
"Does anyone have trouble with flea allergies? My pugs are Extremely! allergic to flea bites. I have just about gone broke spraying them, the house and the yard this year for fleas! Seems nothing will stop them! I don't like…"