Hi, I'm Rosie and new here. We lost our pug, Elvis, on Tuesday Feb. 8th. very devastating. I thank you for your support and this site is beautiful. I will invite friends to join. There is a special Pug named Buster Amante..who is a positive speaking pug. and he has his own facebook page with 5 thousand friends. We became friends long before this tragic thing happenend. and through him, we shared our experience and also got tremendous support from many,many pug lovers. Pug people are the best..loooking forward to getting to know you all.. Got to go attend to my human patients now..

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We were glad to welcome you Rosielou, so many of us have suffered in similar ways to you, we are very happy to be of help.

You found the Rainbow Bridge section, Abby's Hope is another place to go, it is somewhere we all hold hands figuratively speaking. We are here to listen and just come and talk. Helena

Sorry to hear you lost your Pug. I dread that ever happening to me cause I think of them as my children. I personally had my pugs micro chipped in the case I ever loose one of them. I hope who ever finds him turns him in to the proper authorities or at least gives him all the love you gave him and more. Best of luck in finding him.
I'm so very sorry for your loss we have become quite a family as we have all bonded through our pugs whether it be through a happy moment or when we have shared those sad moments as we all grieve together what we share is something so precious as what we have become is a strong family as we look after each other.You will never walk alone as we are all here with you please take care.
thank you all so much
Welcome to the site! So sorry to hear of your loss, my pug baby passed just before Christmas so I know what you are going through. I think of him everyday. We just recently rescued a pug who was in need of us, and though your lost one will never be replaced it's nice to know that you can share your love with another!
Thank you. Our pug Elvis died Feb 8th during a routine dental exam. His sister, Simba, age 15 and blind, died Tuesday of this week...2 weeks to the day her brother passed. I am beyond devastated. To lose our 2 pugs who were both healthy is almost unbearable. I do believe Simba died from a broken heart as she was totally lost without her borhter.

I am thinking of you and sending lots of virtual hugs ((((((((((((((((((((((Rosielou)))))))))))))))))))))

RSS

REACH 5,000 members

Advertise on Pugslife and reach out to over 5,000 pug owners.  All day, every day.

For more information, contact Christine London-Camper

We just Love PUGS!!

Sasha Says. . .

Sasha is our resident pug. When she's not napping, she likes to talk. and talk. and talk! Pug health. Pug training. Pug trivia. Pug, pug, pug ... all the time!

Do you know all about pugs? Not until you hear what Sasha Says.

Pugslife shirts

All proceeds go to help keep PUGSLIFE growing

Latest Activity

Nikki M Andruschak Neal posted a blog post
Nov 23
Sophie posted a photo
Nov 12
Sophie posted photos
Nov 12
Sophie commented on Helena Brown's photo
Thumbnail

Hektor 2

"Hello beautiful hektor! How is he doing? I've been away for so long"
Nov 12
Helena Brown posted a photo

Hektor 2

Hektor at our Independence rally last year
Nov 8
PugPapa posted photos
Oct 25
PugPapa updated their profile
Oct 25
Nikki M Andruschak Neal liked julie foutch's blog post A Pugslife Of Today
Sep 8
Pam & Pugs :0) commented on PugPapa's blog post My Puggies
"Love these pug pics.  Gee, you'd think you liked pugs!  :)"
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) replied to Christine London-Camper's discussion Hey Pug family!!!!
"Moving is such a hard thing for humans AND pugs!  Glad all is well. I was chatting with Julie on FB and she said Pugslife has lots of new friends.  Great to see all the pug pics.  "
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) liked Christine London-Camper's discussion Hey Pug family!!!!
Sep 3

© 2019   Created by Christine London-Camper.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service