NEED HELP : Realiable clicnic for pug skin problem

Hi there , my name is Tannie Tam from Malaysia Kuala Lumpur

Do u guys and gals have any good clinic to recommend. Actually i am staying in Seri Petaling and hoping to get a really good and reliable clinic for my pug.

My pug is having skin problem , she seems to b very itchy. As i notice , she also starting to have fungal at areas near her mouth and also her legs. I've try the Seri Petaling clinic as alot of dogs owners recommend me. I did find out that the doctor is good but he is not really good at pug. The doctor only can cure my pug for a short time onli , and then the problem start to come back. I WANT TO CURE MY PUG FOR GOOD.

The bad thing is , there is a pet shop selling all the accessories just few shops away from the clinic told me that this doctor will not cure pets for good. "boink" then when i think about it, i understand what this all mean.

I also did change alot of biscuits for her but it seems like is not helping her much. Now i fed her with those special skin sensitive biscuits.

Is there any good pet clinic is good at pug , lets say like nearby to Kuchai Lama , Cheras or Tmn Desa ?

Regards,

Tannie Tam

012-3355 352

tannie2121@gmail.com

Views: 477

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have organic apple cider vinager? And organic coconut oil?Bathing in the vinager will help,and rubbing the coconut oil on the skin after they are dry will help.Bath then pour on the vinager,do not rince it off let them dry..stops the itchys.Feed only grain free foods,no wheat,soy,etc..or make your own with raw or cooked meats for a few weeks to see if the natural food helps.Im in the USA so i cant recomend any vet,sorryIts a long process to find what works for alergies,good luck.

To Pugnacious,

My pug infected by yeast fungal lately -  at his leg and body side...causing the skin colour changing to black and furr dropping, itchi so irritating....i just try out to feed my boy 1 teaspoon or organic Natural yogurt - morning and 1 teasspoon of ACV mixed in his dinner daily....will it help ? How to treat the skin colour.....will get back to normal again??

I bathing my boy with Malaseb shampoo ...can i raise again with ACV (mixed with water) than.....i will try up on coconut oil....feed and rubbing...is acidophilus tables help ? and for those pimples/pink ball ard face and mouth..i use skincare wipes to wipe after every meal...it work...

Vet medicine can not help much...

I think he most likely needs vet care is it mites or flees?

Looking at your boy Liew, I think he needs a good fungal medication once that works then you can start on feeding. I am using a dessert teaspoonful of a probiotic yoghurt, but by all means start small cause sometimes dairy is not good with them but the idea is that it should at least have a probiotic, if you can get your hands on a pre and probiotic for him that would be even better. Do you have access to health food stores?  I believe there is a limit to how long you can wash in Malaseb, once you cannot use this get a good shampoo and by all means rinse in ACV

I would also agree where allergies or yeast infections Vets seem to be deaf.

i start feeded him teaspoon natural plain yogurt before meal and add ACV in his meal recently..hope it work

will try get probiotic / acidophilus for him as well ....

agreed with the wash im Malaseb shampoo....use salt water and AVC as well..

tks for the advice again...

Hi Tannie,

I really recommend you look into a pre made raw food for Puggy my one pug a ton of yeast and when I switched it all went away! I would not give baby carrots as it can fire up the yeast also look very close at any treats you give to make sure there is no brewers yeast and no sugar. Be careful with the acv it Puggy has open sores it will sting bad. If you can't find raw definitely do grain free stay away from all chicken as well.

Please keep me posted!
Christine

thanks for your precious advice. i will try raw meat and c how things go. 

but at the same time , my puggy is much more better than last time. she is now about 80% recovered. but i wanna give her the very best i can offer

thanks Christine 

This is great take a look

http://www.nuvet.com/products.html

To Tannie & Jt Liew, 

my 1st pug also had this yeast infection before, i tried ACV but it dont help on her. i changed her diet to brown rice with cook meat a little of chicken or lamb depending which type of meat suits her plus i used malaseb shampoo to bathe her & after that use sea salt mixed with warm water to rub on infected area & after its dried use prickly heat powder daily until it goes away! never ever feed them food which contain yeast which is bread, cakes & totally no treats at all. i've never use oral medication on my pugs yet except to give probiotic , i used these same treatment for my other pugs which i adopted from the shelters whereby they were very badly infected with this before they came &  therefore they showed me improvement.Btw instead of getting sea salt, you can rub saline water! you can try this method if you like,it works for my pugs! all the best!

Thanks for ur advice. Today i did bath her with my treatment shampoo for sensitive skin. After bathin , i did apply a bit of vinegar then i dry him out. He seems to be very comfortable. No more scratching here n there. Just minor scratch.

I will try ur method as for the next bathing session too .

I think that you will find that removing whatever is on the skin really does help but the feeding does also. You need a good conditioner for her too, because too much washing can also irritate the skin.

its true if used too much malaseb your pug's skin will get dry but then you can switch use a shampoo with aloe vera & oatmeal if your pug's skin recovered.

RSS

REACH 5,000 members

Advertise on Pugslife and reach out to over 5,000 pug owners.  All day, every day.

For more information, contact Christine London-Camper

We just Love PUGS!!

Sasha Says. . .

Sasha is our resident pug. When she's not napping, she likes to talk. and talk. and talk! Pug health. Pug training. Pug trivia. Pug, pug, pug ... all the time!

Do you know all about pugs? Not until you hear what Sasha Says.

Pugslife shirts

All proceeds go to help keep PUGSLIFE growing

Latest Activity

Nikki M Andruschak Neal commented on Twirly the Pug's photo
Thumbnail

pug1

"Beautiful smile!!"
Feb 15
Nikki M Andruschak Neal liked Twirly the Pug's photo
Feb 15
Nikki M Andruschak Neal liked Sophie's photo
Feb 15
julie foutch commented on Helena Brown's photo
Thumbnail

Hektor with Jetta and Cara

"I will forever hold him in my heart he was my little buddy,i know he's across that bridge playing with all his cousins and brothers all running free happy healthy just having fun."
Feb 11
julie foutch liked Helena Brown's photo
Feb 11
Helena Brown commented on Helena Brown's photo
Thumbnail

Hektor with Jetta and Cara

"Looking back at my boy's life, sad that his friend Jetta died very young. She had bad legs and very Mich else wrong. Hektor could be said to have been an elderly gentleman when he passed on."
Feb 11
Helena Brown left a comment for Sophie
"Hi Sophie, I am sorry to say we lost Hektor on the seventh of November last year. He contracted Glaucoma and at first he was responding to treatment, then he wasn't. He was in so much pain that we could not let it continue. The sad thing was…"
Feb 11
Duchess liked Sophie's photo
Feb 3
Duchess liked Sophie's photo
Feb 3
Duchess liked LA Pug Mom's profile
Feb 3
Duchess liked LA Pug Mom's profile
Feb 3
julie foutch commented on Sophie's photo
Thumbnail

DSC_3647