Someone broke into my mother's home in Duncanville and stole Harley!! My heart is broken... the tears keep on coming.... we looked around the neighborhood. Please pray for my baby, I can't do this, it hurts so much.  Harley come home, please come back home to me. 

Views: 360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Everyone here is so wonderful, just reading all the posts makes me want to cry.  The Pug family is something like no other! 

If that little Pug is not Harley, maybe you can think of opening up your heart and help this little one? Sometimes broken hearts find each other for a reason.

I understand what you mean, my family keeps saying that maybe someone just doesn't want to give her back. She is a very good dog, friendly, loving, good with kids, and house trained, so they say that the people who may have her are keeping her because they want her as their pet. It makes me sad, but if that's true I might never see her. I can just hope that's not true and they are looking for us just like we're looking for them. 

I will check out APP, thanks.

My grandmother is picking me up tomorrow, she'll take me to the shelters again. We've filed reports at the "big" shelter and called a local one daily for a few days and will drive over tomorrow. They took down so many of our posters already. The flyers at the gas station  and one of the supermarkets were taken down and so were the flyers in the neighborhood. I didn't think of the vet, but what I was thinking was maybe who ever has her will sell her after her first anal gland leak :( she had two major leaks in the last three months and some tiny leaks onto our white comforter.  Maybe I can find her on Craigslist in a few weeks.
I agree with dennis and everyone keep the calls going and putting up more posters check with all rescues,do the ad in the newspaper with picture as most read newspapers,when an animal is scared they can go anywhere even to another county,town,i know this has been hard and my thoughts and prayers are with you everyday we're all here for you and harley.
I keep checking back to see if you have found Harley...I am still praying for you and Harley as are many others..Don't give up..This just breaks my heart everytime I look at my Murphy I can only imagine the anguish...
sad to hear that.  I pray for your baby and wish she will return to you safely vry vry soon..... be strong,,,,,, take care....don give up.
i just cried when i read this and am crying now as i am writing this.  My heart breaks for you and Harley i just can not imagine.  Please know you are in my prayers.
I checked Craigslist in the Duncanville area over the weekend and also petfinder.com and adoptapet.com for any female fawn pugs.  I'll keep checking and let you know if I see anything.  I wish I could do more.
Thank you so much, I've been doing the same. Thank you.

My Heart truly goes out to you in your time of loss. I almost shed a tear myself when I had read the thread and all the replies, and I'm no little kid !!

Best wishes for a safe return of Harley.

I was browsing craigslist in your general area and came across this, not sure if Im way off track, just trying to help really.

"found sable colored pug in our backyard yesterday without tags. We live on NE 6th ave if this dog belongs to you please call or text me at 254 350 8429 "

Just to add, the post was placed on the 19th December. Location Mineral wells, sorry not a clue if it's near you as Im in the UK.

My pug was lost on 12/22/10, thanks a lot anyways. If the post was after that date I would have contacted them,  I'm going after every found pug posts I can get to. Mineral wells is pretty far, but more surprising things have happened. Someone in Arlington contacted me today saying that their son saw a Facebook post for a my lost pug. They had found one and I gave them a description, but it wasn't my Harley. Tonight I looked on craigslist and found a lost pug post in Arlington. I directed them to the people who contacted me, and am hoping that this is their opportunity to be reunited with their little one.

RSS

REACH 5,000 members

Advertise on Pugslife and reach out to over 5,000 pug owners.  All day, every day.

For more information, contact Christine London-Camper

We just Love PUGS!!

Sasha Says. . .

Sasha is our resident pug. When she's not napping, she likes to talk. and talk. and talk! Pug health. Pug training. Pug trivia. Pug, pug, pug ... all the time!

Do you know all about pugs? Not until you hear what Sasha Says.

Pugslife shirts

All proceeds go to help keep PUGSLIFE growing

Latest Activity

Nikki M Andruschak Neal commented on Twirly the Pug's photo
Thumbnail

pug1

"Beautiful smile!!"
Feb 15
Nikki M Andruschak Neal liked Twirly the Pug's photo
Feb 15
Nikki M Andruschak Neal liked Sophie's photo
Feb 15
julie foutch commented on Helena Brown's photo
Thumbnail

Hektor with Jetta and Cara

"I will forever hold him in my heart he was my little buddy,i know he's across that bridge playing with all his cousins and brothers all running free happy healthy just having fun."
Feb 11
julie foutch liked Helena Brown's photo
Feb 11
Helena Brown commented on Helena Brown's photo
Thumbnail

Hektor with Jetta and Cara

"Looking back at my boy's life, sad that his friend Jetta died very young. She had bad legs and very Mich else wrong. Hektor could be said to have been an elderly gentleman when he passed on."
Feb 11
Helena Brown left a comment for Sophie
"Hi Sophie, I am sorry to say we lost Hektor on the seventh of November last year. He contracted Glaucoma and at first he was responding to treatment, then he wasn't. He was in so much pain that we could not let it continue. The sad thing was…"
Feb 11
Duchess liked Sophie's photo
Feb 3
Duchess liked Sophie's photo
Feb 3
Duchess liked LA Pug Mom's profile
Feb 3
Duchess liked LA Pug Mom's profile
Feb 3
julie foutch commented on Sophie's photo
Thumbnail

DSC_3647