Hi there!  I'm Barbara and my pug's name is Banjo.  We are new to this site as well as to eachother.  We have never done this before so please be patient as we learn how to be a member of an on-line community.  Just wanted to say that it's been alot of fun looking around here and have especially enjoyed all of the photos.  There is so much geat information which is much needed for me because Banjo is my first pug.  He has had a very sad story that I am working really hard to turn around.  Just introducing ourselves and looking forward to meeting and talking with you!

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome! Do you have a picture of him you can post?
I'm working on it.... I left my disc at home and I'm at work so I will have them on posted on Monday.
Hello and welcome barbara your doing fine we're glad to have you here this is a very wonderful place to be as we have a great family here i know you'll enjoy.Welcome Barbara and Banjo enjoy.

Hi Barbara, welcome to the biggest Pug Family in the world. We were all new here at one time and any help we can give you and Banjo, just don't hesitate to ask. We ahve all sorts of people in our family, Julie who is very good on rescues and Pam and Pugs also. Brent who will be able to help with all sorts of things, so many I cannot name them all. Regards fro another Brown. Helena and Hektor
Oh and you can see how well I can type, not.
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Got a pic of the little guy up on my profile. Now I gotta figure out how to load up more. Anyway, he's such a cutie, I can't stand it!! :) I have been looking at the pics of the other pugs around here and have noticed that most of them don't have the under bite and projecting bottom teeth that Banjo has. I don't think he is mixed with another breed because all of the other characteristics (sp?) are there. I don't care of course, I love him just how he is! He seems to have a hard time eating hard food (kibble) and I wonder if it has to do with the shape of his mouth. Well, I'm off to figure out how to add photos...another adventure!!!
God bless you for rescuing a pug!
I have two rescued pugs. My first one was two when we adopted him, and the second one was seven months old. Now they are seven and three. There was a bit of a learning curve with the first one, but dont worry, he will teach you everything you need to know. I think this is a great forum and will be helpful if any questions arise.
hi barbara,
Im pretty new here too.
Nice to meet your and Banjo.
Hope to chat to you soon

RSS

REACH 5,000 members

Advertise on Pugslife and reach out to over 5,000 pug owners.  All day, every day.

For more information, contact Christine London-Camper

We just Love PUGS!!

Sasha Says. . .

Sasha is our resident pug. When she's not napping, she likes to talk. and talk. and talk! Pug health. Pug training. Pug trivia. Pug, pug, pug ... all the time!

Do you know all about pugs? Not until you hear what Sasha Says.

Pugslife shirts

All proceeds go to help keep PUGSLIFE growing

Latest Activity

Nikki M Andruschak Neal posted a blog post
Nov 23
Sophie posted a photo
Nov 12
Sophie posted photos
Nov 12
Sophie commented on Helena Brown's photo
Thumbnail

Hektor 2

"Hello beautiful hektor! How is he doing? I've been away for so long"
Nov 12
Helena Brown posted a photo

Hektor 2

Hektor at our Independence rally last year
Nov 8
PugPapa posted photos
Oct 25
PugPapa updated their profile
Oct 25
Nikki M Andruschak Neal liked julie foutch's blog post A Pugslife Of Today
Sep 8
Pam & Pugs :0) commented on PugPapa's blog post My Puggies
"Love these pug pics.  Gee, you'd think you liked pugs!  :)"
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) replied to Christine London-Camper's discussion Hey Pug family!!!!
"Moving is such a hard thing for humans AND pugs!  Glad all is well. I was chatting with Julie on FB and she said Pugslife has lots of new friends.  Great to see all the pug pics.  "
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) liked Christine London-Camper's discussion Hey Pug family!!!!
Sep 3

© 2019   Created by Christine London-Camper.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service