I have 2 homes (Australia and Malaysia) and both places I have my babies. One day I would love to have them all together, wherever I decided to stay put.
I hope I can get some tips on how to migrate with my pets? I have a 2mths pug (Dory) in Malaysia, and when she is a bit older, I would want to bring her over to Australia, as I have 3 dogs and 1 cat there. The home is bigger there and I believe the weather will definitely be better for Dory.
I have no knowledge about migrating for pets. How do I do this? I hope you all can give me some tips :)
1. Whom do I go to, in regards to putting my Dory on a plane?
2. How long will she be quarantine and where will she be put up during that time? Can I visit her?
3. How much would it extimated to cost?
4. Do I provide the food for Dory during her quarantine?
5. Will she forget about me when Dory is release from quarantine? Does pets get traumatised (from the plane ride and quarantine)?
Any tips given, is much appreciated! Thanks in advance!