Just curious if any of you have given your fur-baby any nicknames.  Here is the list we have for Mr. Foo (Note, new names are added almost daily)

Son                        (I call him son and my daughter imitates me and calls him son quite often)

Mr. Swiffer              (after the Swiffer dust mop)

Mopey Dick            (Hubby gave him that name for the way he mopes about when I leave for work)

Nutball                   (I call him that alot when he is clowning it up)

Pugmuffin               (I call him that when he is being lovey or acting like he is sad.)

Dork, Dorkus          (He's called that when he runs into something, usually during play)

Bud                       (My son calls him that)

Your Brother          (I sometimes tell my daughter to be good to her "brother")

Love Pug

Little Man

Sweetheart

I'm sure there are many more, but I can't think of them right now.

Views: 458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is so funny! It's so nice to hear others be funny like this with their babies. My family just laughs at me!
I would have to go to confession if I listed my puggies nicknames.
Well I do suppose I have a couple for Lucas now...which would be the Norse Mythical "Loki" the little mischievous guy, then Lucilye and of course on occasion I call him Jeb, and vise versa. MONSTER is a front runner and don't bite runs a close second.
My babies, named Tater and Abby have lots of nicknames. Tater is actually a nickname as its short for his whole name of "Irritater" but is also often called Hoover, Tater Bug, Sweet Tater, Buddy and Tates....Abby, short for Abby Gail is often called Kirby, Sissy, Abs, Sweet Pea, Punkin and Little Pooper. Hoover and Kirby really should have been their names...they are better than any vaccuum out there :-)
Oh god yes lol. She has so many. Her real name is TiBella but I caller her:

Bella
Meine Liebe (German for my love)
Scheisse Kopf (German for sh*t head)
Puggerbutts
Princess
Prinzessen (German for princess)
Monkey
Muffin
Baby Girl
Stinker
Baby Bella

My sister calls her Psyclopse or One Eyed Monster.

Her Dad calls her His little girl or some of the names I call her.

My dad calls her TraSmella lol.
Bussy or Bussy Bear (short for Buster)

So...Mr. Foo is nearing 5 years old and has added a few more nicknames to the original list I posted.  We've added:

McPee

Dorkus McPee

Crazy Dog

Butters   (I ask him if he wants some butters with his rolls, lol)

Puggy Boy

Mr. Snuffaluffagus

Foo Man Chew

Cuddle Pug

The Cat  (Because he sounds like he is purring when he is content. Especially when he has propped himself in a sitting postion in the corner of the couch and is having his belly rubbed.)

And of course....SPOILED.   

Mine is Mr Blue, his original litter name, he gets Spartacus as well and some quite unprintable here when he is naughty though if I say Hektor very strongly he knows he is in trouble.

tika bean or sugar bear 

My Sophie was nicknamed Soph A Loaf because nephew said she looked like a loaf of bread. Now we all call her "loaf" and rarely Sophie!!
I have several names for my Pug too:
Baby
Baby Girl
Gorgeous
Miss Murphy Princess Pug Chop
Murph
Murph a Lurph
Murphy Anne
Pretty Girl
Sweet Heart...and the list goes on...
Yogi is known by Boo boos, pug-a-wuga, doo-dees, little bruddah, zoozee, pumpkin and many more :)

RSS

REACH 5,000 members

Advertise on Pugslife and reach out to over 5,000 pug owners.  All day, every day.

For more information, contact Christine London-Camper

We just Love PUGS!!

Sasha Says. . .

Sasha is our resident pug. When she's not napping, she likes to talk. and talk. and talk! Pug health. Pug training. Pug trivia. Pug, pug, pug ... all the time!

Do you know all about pugs? Not until you hear what Sasha Says.

Pugslife shirts

All proceeds go to help keep PUGSLIFE growing

Latest Activity

Nikki M Andruschak Neal posted a blog post
Nov 23
Sophie posted a photo
Nov 12
Sophie posted photos
Nov 12
Sophie commented on Helena Brown's photo
Thumbnail

Hektor 2

"Hello beautiful hektor! How is he doing? I've been away for so long"
Nov 12
Helena Brown posted a photo

Hektor 2

Hektor at our Independence rally last year
Nov 8
PugPapa posted photos
Oct 25
PugPapa updated their profile
Oct 25
Nikki M Andruschak Neal liked julie foutch's blog post A Pugslife Of Today
Sep 8
Pam & Pugs :0) commented on PugPapa's blog post My Puggies
"Love these pug pics.  Gee, you'd think you liked pugs!  :)"
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) replied to Christine London-Camper's discussion Hey Pug family!!!!
"Moving is such a hard thing for humans AND pugs!  Glad all is well. I was chatting with Julie on FB and she said Pugslife has lots of new friends.  Great to see all the pug pics.  "
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) liked Christine London-Camper's discussion Hey Pug family!!!!
Sep 3

© 2019   Created by Christine London-Camper.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service