Just curious if any of you have given your fur-baby any nicknames.  Here is the list we have for Mr. Foo (Note, new names are added almost daily)

Son                        (I call him son and my daughter imitates me and calls him son quite often)

Mr. Swiffer              (after the Swiffer dust mop)

Mopey Dick            (Hubby gave him that name for the way he mopes about when I leave for work)

Nutball                   (I call him that alot when he is clowning it up)

Pugmuffin               (I call him that when he is being lovey or acting like he is sad.)

Dork, Dorkus          (He's called that when he runs into something, usually during play)

Bud                       (My son calls him that)

Your Brother          (I sometimes tell my daughter to be good to her "brother")

Love Pug

Little Man

Sweetheart

I'm sure there are many more, but I can't think of them right now.

Views: 458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brent my pugs have those same names! Another favorite of mine is "Stop barking at that, it was just the TV." We call our Gobbshiet G Bug, G Baby, Love Bug, Pug of my Life, and Dont Pee on That. We call Finnegain Finn, Bean, Beanie Baby, Goon, and Stop Barking.
Lucy's nicknames- (she will come to anything if you have Cheerios)
Lucy Woo
Wasoon
LuLu
Pug Angel
Baby girl
Lucy Loo

Georgie's nick names (she just copies Lucy all the time)
Georgette my pet ( this was her name on her papers- we adopted her)
Georgie Girl
Pug Angel
Baby girl
Mr.Licky licky :p
Timothy have some: Timmy, Timster, Tititi, Cosita de Mamá (Mommy's lil thingy) and Savage the Pug!!! :)
Daisy's nicknames....Big D, Lu, "D", The Wild Animal, Sister, Piggy, Shmoopies, Wubbie, and Stinky (but that's only when she needs the anal glands done) LOL
My pugs name is Niko but he is also known as Sir Niko-lot, King Niko, Mr. Man, Mr Wiggles (because of the way he wiggles for joy when ever we come home), Senior smoothy buns (my daughter made that one up), My little Descruct-o-con, and Niko "supa bad" pooch. Then of course when I'm talking baby talk to Niko I call him Nikoweeko.
LOL! I almost choked on my coffee when I read "Senior smoothy buns"! Oh my goodness! That's a great one! : )
I am just lovin' and laughing at all these great responses! So many of the nicknames listed are so original, descriptive and cute!
Hektor is known as Hekie Bekie, and Mr Blue which was how my breeder kept track of them, there were 7 boys and 1 girl so she put coloured collars on the puppies.
We should have called him something sweet it might have sweetened up his nature, trouble is he has taken to hectoring everyone. Ha Ha
Some of the other things we call him are not printable.
I see myself calling Lola Belle princess and sometimes flea or little bat (because she is a black pug) - lol
I've called her variations of her name like Loli Bug or Loli Boo too... It's fun to change her name a bit sometimes ;)
My pug Spanky goes by many names- Spankaroo, Mr.Spanks, fatboy or just plain The Spanks
Those are cute! Thanks for sharing.

Lisa & Mr. Foo

RSS

REACH 5,000 members

Advertise on Pugslife and reach out to over 5,000 pug owners.  All day, every day.

For more information, contact Christine London-Camper

We just Love PUGS!!

Sasha Says. . .

Sasha is our resident pug. When she's not napping, she likes to talk. and talk. and talk! Pug health. Pug training. Pug trivia. Pug, pug, pug ... all the time!

Do you know all about pugs? Not until you hear what Sasha Says.

Pugslife shirts

All proceeds go to help keep PUGSLIFE growing

Latest Activity

Nikki M Andruschak Neal posted a blog post
Nov 23
Sophie posted a photo
Nov 12
Sophie posted photos
Nov 12
Sophie commented on Helena Brown's photo
Thumbnail

Hektor 2

"Hello beautiful hektor! How is he doing? I've been away for so long"
Nov 12
Helena Brown posted a photo

Hektor 2

Hektor at our Independence rally last year
Nov 8
PugPapa posted photos
Oct 25
PugPapa updated their profile
Oct 25
Nikki M Andruschak Neal liked julie foutch's blog post A Pugslife Of Today
Sep 8
Pam & Pugs :0) commented on PugPapa's blog post My Puggies
"Love these pug pics.  Gee, you'd think you liked pugs!  :)"
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) replied to Christine London-Camper's discussion Hey Pug family!!!!
"Moving is such a hard thing for humans AND pugs!  Glad all is well. I was chatting with Julie on FB and she said Pugslife has lots of new friends.  Great to see all the pug pics.  "
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) liked Christine London-Camper's discussion Hey Pug family!!!!
Sep 3

© 2019   Created by Christine London-Camper.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service