Cause of Emma's sudden death - PDE (Pug Dog Encephalitis)

My precious baby girl passed away on 3/31/12, a week after she started showing symptoms. I created a blog in her memory to get the word out about the cause of her death. The more people who are aware, the better! Here's the link to the blog. Remembering Emma  Comments left on the blog are appreciated!

Mindy

Views: 594

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Emma, you were and always will be beautiful.  I am so very sorry to hear about your passing.  I will check out your blog right now.  What a wonderful thing you did.

I posted the following on your blog, but not sure it posted successfully:

Mindy, your blog and prayer is so beautiful.  I know Emma was very loved by you and lead a wonderful life, even though her time was cut short.  What a touching sign from your baby when you saw the Pug walk in the vet's office!  I have happily voted for Emma and will continue to do so.  She deserves to win and is a winner and angel no matter what.  God bless you and bring you comfort and strength during this difficult time.  My thoughts and prayers are with you. 

I don't see it posted on the blog, but that's ok!  Thanks so much for your kind words, it means a lot. I was in complete shock when the pug walked into the waiting room.  What are the odds?  =)

You are so very welcome.  I know how special Emma must have been to you.  Definitely a sign from your baby :)

Thanks for posting this. I will have this test done. I am so sorry for your loss. I did vote.

Thank you!

I have posted on Emma's blog and she is now a member of our family and will never be forgotten, Run Free Darling, there are many other Pugs waiting at Rainbow Bridge you will not be alone.

Thank you so much. 

I am so sorry for your loss I as well have lost a pug to PDE so i know how you feel

also there is tests now to prevent this terrible disease being passed down I still think about Milo everyday and the terrible moments leading up to his passing that I will never forget and how I only got to love him for part of his life and how unfair it was to him and me that his life was ended so soon anyone who has been through this will know how we feel and how we so desperately want to educate others so we can prevent this from happening to other pug owners

RSS

REACH 5,000 members

Advertise on Pugslife and reach out to over 5,000 pug owners.  All day, every day.

For more information, contact Christine London-Camper

We just Love PUGS!!

Sasha Says. . .

Sasha is our resident pug. When she's not napping, she likes to talk. and talk. and talk! Pug health. Pug training. Pug trivia. Pug, pug, pug ... all the time!

Do you know all about pugs? Not until you hear what Sasha Says.

Pugslife shirts

All proceeds go to help keep PUGSLIFE growing

Latest Activity

Sophie posted a photo
Tuesday
Sophie posted photos
Tuesday
Sophie commented on Helena Brown's photo
Thumbnail

Hektor 2

"Hello beautiful hektor! How is he doing? I've been away for so long"
Tuesday
Helena Brown posted a photo

Hektor 2

Hektor at our Independence rally last year
Nov 8
PugPapa posted photos
Oct 25
PugPapa updated their profile
Oct 25
Nikki M Andruschak Neal liked julie foutch's blog post A Pugslife Of Today
Sep 8
Pam & Pugs :0) commented on PugPapa's blog post My Puggies
"Love these pug pics.  Gee, you'd think you liked pugs!  :)"
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) replied to Christine London-Camper's discussion Hey Pug family!!!!
"Moving is such a hard thing for humans AND pugs!  Glad all is well. I was chatting with Julie on FB and she said Pugslife has lots of new friends.  Great to see all the pug pics.  "
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) liked Christine London-Camper's discussion Hey Pug family!!!!
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) posted a status
"Wow, I haven't been here for a while. Just needed to revisit some fun pug friends."
Sep 3

© 2019   Created by Christine London-Camper.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service