Can someone help a LA county pug cross in distress

Hi. Australian pug lover here.

I have come across a pug cross in distress, injured, time up in a LA County Pound  Baldwin, Carson, Downey and Lancaster pound

http://animalcare.lacounty.gov/LostFoundDetails.asp?AnimalID=A4227830

Can someone assist?

Praying this boy can be helped.

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is URGENT!

If you can help, share, anything, please do so for this poor boy.

if only i lived anywhere near I hope someone can help!

I have just learned he has not been rescued and is on top of euth list. A woman in Northern Calif wants him but no transport and no pull yet.

PUGLOVERS please assist.

oh no! do we know the story on him? he looks pretty beat up
Did Julie fotch see this yet? She may know someone who can transport.Whats the info on him?
From what I can put together from facebook he was brought in to the pound from someone who had rescued him from attack by other dogs?  Some days back. Neutered and on antibiotics.  Now on top of the KILL LIST, so early tomorrow morning is critical.  He needs to be pulled, made safe, that's the huge immediate issue.
we need to get this out! I dont live anywhere near and even with our organization we cannot rescue from that far away I really hope someone can help him he has been through to much!

The most pressing thing is to keep him safe and get him out of there, as he is on the top of a kill list tomorrow.

Try to mobilise rescues and/or individuals who can act practically, NOW!

Pugs'n'Pals have responded that they are aware of this cutie, but don't have funds to proceed.

Anyone else who can help out here???

what do u need transport fees or what
I'm just seeing this i'll see what i can do it's been a busy morning here pugs had baths and ears cleaned i'll see who i can contact hopefully we can get someone to get him thanks for posting this as we try to rescue every one of these angels we can.
Julie, thank you.  I've been posting on facebook, forums, but he still remains at risk, the most pressing issue being to get him out of there, transport, fostering, vet care, financial issues to be considered of course, but making him safe is over-riding, and I understand he is on the Kill List for Sunday morning, despite what seems to be a lot of interest, problem is the follow through.

RSS

REACH 5,000 members

Advertise on Pugslife and reach out to over 5,000 pug owners.  All day, every day.

For more information, contact Christine London-Camper

We just Love PUGS!!

Sasha Says. . .

Sasha is our resident pug. When she's not napping, she likes to talk. and talk. and talk! Pug health. Pug training. Pug trivia. Pug, pug, pug ... all the time!

Do you know all about pugs? Not until you hear what Sasha Says.

Pugslife shirts

All proceeds go to help keep PUGSLIFE growing

Latest Activity

Nikki M Andruschak Neal posted a blog post
Nov 23
Sophie posted a photo
Nov 12
Sophie posted photos
Nov 12
Sophie commented on Helena Brown's photo
Thumbnail

Hektor 2

"Hello beautiful hektor! How is he doing? I've been away for so long"
Nov 12
Helena Brown posted a photo

Hektor 2

Hektor at our Independence rally last year
Nov 8
PugPapa posted photos
Oct 25
PugPapa updated their profile
Oct 25
Nikki M Andruschak Neal liked julie foutch's blog post A Pugslife Of Today
Sep 8
Pam & Pugs :0) commented on PugPapa's blog post My Puggies
"Love these pug pics.  Gee, you'd think you liked pugs!  :)"
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) replied to Christine London-Camper's discussion Hey Pug family!!!!
"Moving is such a hard thing for humans AND pugs!  Glad all is well. I was chatting with Julie on FB and she said Pugslife has lots of new friends.  Great to see all the pug pics.  "
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) liked Christine London-Camper's discussion Hey Pug family!!!!
Sep 3

© 2019   Created by Christine London-Camper.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service