A Petition to End the Killing of Healthy Pets in Shelters

Greetings PugMates,

Please take a moment become familiar with our petition to end the

killing of healthy pets in shelters.  Due unto the fact of shelters and

rescues using obsolete fundraisers and not pulling in enough money,

over crowding cause them to use euthanasia as populations control to

cull the animal overages.  CLUB NO-KILL 2025 is far superior to the

favored donations seeking fundraiser of shelters and rescues. You'll

find the petition at the following web address.

Thanks! 

https://www.change.org/p/club-no-kill-2025-end-the-killing-of-healt...

Allen Kimble & "Vinny the Pug" 4-Ever!

Views: 289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The YHS (Yavapai Humane Society) in Prescott, AZ is a no kill shelter.  Of course there are times when a pet is so ill and has to be gently sent to the Rainbow Bridge.  APARN, Arizona Pug Adoption & Rescue Network, is also no kill and because of donations we are able to do a lot for ill and crippled pugs. :0)

Here is a great poem that hits home about this.  I try and post it here once a year.  Weird, both those sentences rhymed and I didn't even try to do that! :)

If you cry easy then make sure you are in a good spot before reading this because it will make you cry!!!

http://www.crean.com/jimwillis/hcy.html

Have signed the Petition and am pleased to see that both Pam and Konrad are saying that the rescues in their parts do not slaughter unwanted dogs. We still have too many who do also. Too many who take dogs in with problems induced by previous owners and do nothing about them, passing them and their problems on to others. We need to stop this happening world wide and the other problem are those who breed dogs, the amatuer who then rids themselves of the puppies without any due care as to the person they sell them too.

Hi Helena!  Thank you so much for being with us at this exciting time.  What I don't do is place blame on any agency who is honestly trying to save the lives of pets.  What I'm working to accomplish is to help shelters & rescues see that they are putting too much faith, time and effort in fundraiser models that no longer respond as they used to.  Citizens have very little disposable income to donate to causes be they human or animal.  I've worked many years to create a fundraiser model to replace the "donation" model that is most popular. 

Please help spread the world that membership is FREE and reserved for Animal Shelters and Pet Rescues only. The club pays 10% to 40% of profits from fundraisers.   CLUB NO-KILL 2025

Thank you Helena,

Allen & "Vinny the Pug" 4-ever!

CLUB NO-KILL 2025

Vinny the Pug's NO-KILL Movement is getting growing around the world.  There are concerned people from over 18 different countries who've signed CLUB NO-KILL 2025's petition.  Come and be a part of history, together we can end the killing of healthy pets in ten-years. 

https://www.change.org/p/club-no-kill-2025-end-the-killing-of-healt...

Allen and "Vinny the Pug"

CLUB NO-KILL 2025

Signed and tweeted,this is such a wonderful thing as all these sweet souls deserve a chance,we have no kill here in Massachusetts.

Bless you Julie.  It is wonderful to see familiar names continue to remain in our pug family.  I don't

know if you've had a chance to view this but please enjoy!  Allen & "Vinny the Pug" 4-Ever!

I signed

Why thank you Ms. Di and your spoiled kids.  You've helped to

put us that much closer to changing the world.  http://conta.cc/28YzhBG

Allen & "Vinny the Pug" 4-Ever!

CLUB NO-KILL 2025

I'm involved in alot,i'm one of those who fought hard to make animal abuse a felony i am involved in the aspca,i worek with many rescues,i'm a fighter when it come to animals,i fight hard as i fought alongside those who made it law that you can break a car window if there is an animal in there,which me i go for the bigger window and you better hope i don't get my hands on you,i'm one to be reckoned with.We all need to stand united as one and we will get the job done.

Indeed Julie!  I feel the same way.   Allen & Vinny 

RSS

REACH 5,000 members

Advertise on Pugslife and reach out to over 5,000 pug owners.  All day, every day.

For more information, contact Christine London-Camper

We just Love PUGS!!

Sasha Says. . .

Sasha is our resident pug. When she's not napping, she likes to talk. and talk. and talk! Pug health. Pug training. Pug trivia. Pug, pug, pug ... all the time!

Do you know all about pugs? Not until you hear what Sasha Says.

Pugslife shirts

All proceeds go to help keep PUGSLIFE growing

Latest Activity

Nikki M Andruschak Neal posted a blog post
Nov 23
Sophie posted a photo
Nov 12
Sophie posted photos
Nov 12
Sophie commented on Helena Brown's photo
Thumbnail

Hektor 2

"Hello beautiful hektor! How is he doing? I've been away for so long"
Nov 12
Helena Brown posted a photo

Hektor 2

Hektor at our Independence rally last year
Nov 8
PugPapa posted photos
Oct 25
PugPapa updated their profile
Oct 25
Nikki M Andruschak Neal liked julie foutch's blog post A Pugslife Of Today
Sep 8
Pam & Pugs :0) commented on PugPapa's blog post My Puggies
"Love these pug pics.  Gee, you'd think you liked pugs!  :)"
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) replied to Christine London-Camper's discussion Hey Pug family!!!!
"Moving is such a hard thing for humans AND pugs!  Glad all is well. I was chatting with Julie on FB and she said Pugslife has lots of new friends.  Great to see all the pug pics.  "
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) liked Christine London-Camper's discussion Hey Pug family!!!!
Sep 3

© 2019   Created by Christine London-Camper.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service