Hi everyone,

My pug-Baby is going on board this week and relocating to a new environment.Due to the Malaysia government Animal Department requirement, she will be quarintined for 21 days. I am very upset about this as i know she will be phoebic and rebellous once she is out.

She is potty trained in my old house, and i m not sure do i need to retrained her again and does it take a long time how we usually did it when their first potty trained?
She actually went through obedient class, and she was a cheerful and obedient pug, after being cage and quaraintined, will she become rebellious and refuse to listen to command? If she does, what shall i do? Hope some one can really guide me on this.

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For the time being, you should not worry. Be patient and wait to see if there's any modification in her behavior when she comes home. Considering she's already been potty trained , you shouldn't have further problems.

Replacing her normal environment with a new one may , though, change her behaviors at start. But taking into account she's been cheerful and obedient, I don't think she's gonna give you too much trouble with new sessions of training.

Keep us posted anyway and if anything else occurs, we'll try to help you out.
Good luck!
hi....
I kind of have a feeling that your bond with your pug will never dissolve. Having seen what i have seen :) you two will be friends for life. Baby may get a bit stressed out but when the quarantine is over and she comes back into your arms, she will feel that finally now all is back to normal. Even though may be a different house. what i feel really counts is YOU. As long as YOU are there to feed her love and care she will feel secure, adored, attended to and she can simply and happily resume to drive YOU nuts...ahaha.
So don't worry... about a thing...every little thing..will be alright...
PUGS LOVE

Baby is now in her 4th day of quarantine, she has joined others dogs from all over the world and make some new friends in the quatantine station. however, she knows she is seprating from me, her behavior was strange, she is quiet, she never bark only when she sees me.. its seems she is asking why i left her alone for the past few nites, Pugs sence our movement, she knows whats going on next between her/himself with the master.
She barks because she's happy to see you. :)
Poor baby. Just be patient, and remember none of this is her fault. She is the one who will be essentially jailed for nearly a month. I would be a little crazy too afterwards!

Hi All,

Baby is Healthy and kicking, after the Trauma of being cage for a few weeks, she started to get use to it.. we make a point to visit her for an hour everyday, shower and play with her and let her gallop as much as she can. This is the picture after we spray her with pipe water and had some water war...

The only concern in me is her potty. She seems poo and pee without sniffing ( giving sign to us) she just did it immediately on the ground anywhere she is.. I m afraid once i brought her home, its gonna be another intensive watch out to be done.. what say you?

RSS

REACH 5,000 members

Advertise on Pugslife and reach out to over 5,000 pug owners.  All day, every day.

For more information, contact Christine London-Camper

We just Love PUGS!!

Sasha Says. . .

Sasha is our resident pug. When she's not napping, she likes to talk. and talk. and talk! Pug health. Pug training. Pug trivia. Pug, pug, pug ... all the time!

Do you know all about pugs? Not until you hear what Sasha Says.

Pugslife shirts

All proceeds go to help keep PUGSLIFE growing

Latest Activity

Nikki M Andruschak Neal posted a blog post
Nov 23
Sophie posted a photo
Nov 12
Sophie posted photos
Nov 12
Sophie commented on Helena Brown's photo
Thumbnail

Hektor 2

"Hello beautiful hektor! How is he doing? I've been away for so long"
Nov 12
Helena Brown posted a photo

Hektor 2

Hektor at our Independence rally last year
Nov 8
PugPapa posted photos
Oct 25
PugPapa updated their profile
Oct 25
Nikki M Andruschak Neal liked julie foutch's blog post A Pugslife Of Today
Sep 8
Pam & Pugs :0) commented on PugPapa's blog post My Puggies
"Love these pug pics.  Gee, you'd think you liked pugs!  :)"
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) replied to Christine London-Camper's discussion Hey Pug family!!!!
"Moving is such a hard thing for humans AND pugs!  Glad all is well. I was chatting with Julie on FB and she said Pugslife has lots of new friends.  Great to see all the pug pics.  "
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) liked Christine London-Camper's discussion Hey Pug family!!!!
Sep 3

© 2019   Created by Christine London-Camper.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service