All Discussions Tagged 'pugs' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My pug isn't soft, and she sweats :(

Booger has the softest, baby-fine fur on the top of her head. But when you feel down her body, her fur is thick and coarse. Is there any wa…

Started by Madeline

9 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Helena Brown

20 Ways Coconut Oil Can Help Your Pets

Improves or eliminates bad breath Helps control dry skin and dandruff Improve arthritis or other joint and ligament problems Helps with wei…

Started by Christine London-Camper

1 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Pugnacious

Please VOTE For Moe-Moe & Bailey To Support Our Local Shelter

If we win the proceeds will go to support our local Animal Shelter. To vote, click on the highlighted link below 'Toronto Pet Daily' and i…

Started by DaPuglet

20 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Konrad Jaschke

Accessories for Pugs: Bicycle Basket or Carrier??

Hello... My pug Tyson loves to run along side my bike when I go riding. I worry that he will overheat if he is at it too long and I eventu…

Started by Tyson & Jody

6 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Michael Sarr

SF Cutest dog contest. My pug has made the top 50. Pug people unite! Please vote!

Calling all pug lovers. My pug (out of 500 dogs) has made it into 7x7Sf Magazine's, SF Cutest Dog Top 50 Finalists. She is the only pug on…

Started by Felipe

0 Mar 8, 2012

Christmas Pugs

Getting a present for Sangmu is difficult. She would love food, but we're trying to watch her weight so that's not the best option. Sometim…

Started by Lila Weller

15 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Paul Knight

New blog

Hey everyone! Check out Dolce Dog and her new blog! Get ready for some quirky, witty, smart and funny posts! Go to www.dolcedogcocopup.tumb

Started by Matthew Hernandez

0 Aug 3, 2010

Pug Clubs inn Michigan

Does anyone know of any Pug clubs or groups in michigan because i would love to get involved in them with Frank :) If you do please let me…

Started by Raven Miranda

0 Aug 17, 2009

Tick bite/lump

Last week I found a tick on Niko's belly area, right under his hip. It looked as if it had been there for a while. I used tweezers and remo…

Started by Jenna

5 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Mike & Criza

7th ANNUAL PUG SOCIAL- SEPT 26TH. STOWE VERMONT:)

PUG SOCIAL IN STOWE VERMONT!! When: SEPTEMBER 26,2009 Where: TOP NOTCH FIELD IN STOWE, VERMONT Time: 10:00-4:00 First Event starts at 10:20…

Started by Karen Powers

0 May 12, 2009

RSS

REACH 5,000 members

Advertise on Pugslife and reach out to over 5,000 pug owners.  All day, every day.

For more information, contact Christine London-Camper

We just Love PUGS!!

Sasha Says. . .

Sasha is our resident pug. When she's not napping, she likes to talk. and talk. and talk! Pug health. Pug training. Pug trivia. Pug, pug, pug ... all the time!

Do you know all about pugs? Not until you hear what Sasha Says.

Pugslife shirts

All proceeds go to help keep PUGSLIFE growing

Latest Activity

Puggirl replied to julie foutch's discussion Yet Another Loss
"Am so so sorry to hear this. Sending you hugs and love! May God be with you, my dear friend! Rusty and Tin Tin send their smoochies too!"
Saturday
PugPapa updated their profile
Sep 7
julie foutch posted a discussion

Yet Another Loss

It's been a rough year here as i lost andy and now i lost my dearest Bear which really hit me hard so i took some time away as it was so hard to face each day but,with my church family who stayed beside me and my family i'm now taking each day the best that i can.My little Sassy is alone now and i need to keep myself together for her as i have been taking her places and buying her new things as i need to make sure she's going to be okay.In time i know my home will be filled with those sweet…See More
Aug 6
julie foutch commented on PugPapa's photo
Thumbnail

DSC_3024

"What a sweet baby."
Aug 6
julie foutch liked PugPapa's photo
Aug 6
julie foutch commented on PugPapa's photo
Thumbnail

DSC_3898

"So darn cute."