All Discussions Tagged 'Pug' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Birthday boy

Tomorrow is my Pug Hektor's Birthday, he is nine tomorrow. For a good while over this summer I have been worried to death with him. He coug…

Started by Helena Brown

8 May 9
Reply by YOGI

Dog Parks

I have just been very naughty and intruded on a discussion on the Arizona Site regarding Dog Parks. You see we do not have special places w…

Started by Helena Brown

3 May 5, 2015
Reply by Mary Locke

Mo's Having Surgery Tomorrow......He is on his way back to health :-) Yeah!!!

Started by Joan Barnes

11 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Pugnacious

Last Week to Fund Mo the Abandoned Pug's Surgery.....Please Share or Provide Advise

I am afraid that I am going to have to turn Mo over to a Rescue Group because I am not able to raise the money needed to get him the medica…

Started by Joan Barnes

7 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Helena Brown

Oscar the Pug in need of new family

Hi everyone,  I have posted before about putting Oscar, my 8 months old male pug for adoption. We have Oscar since February 2012, Oscar is…

Started by Elaine Chong

16 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by reens

Hektor the Horrible

Many of you know my Pug Hektor, you know how many things he has done to embarrass me and his Dad, but this morning was the end. He was so b…

Started by Helena Brown

21 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Lisa B

Pug Attack Super Bowl

Hi everyone! Some friends of mine made a Doritos Commercial called Pug Attack. Oko Nono, the pug used in the commercial, has a giant heart…

Started by Hank Volker

25 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Marty Saul

Hello! My Puggies and me are new here!!

Hello   my pugs and me come from Germany. I live there with my husband and my 3 Kids (5,3,1) my 3 pug girls, 1 Jack Russell Terrier girl…

Started by Minimöppel

8 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Minimöppel

London Pug Meet Up

For those of you who don't know, there's a London Pug Meet up in Green Park on the first Saturday of every month.  We took Leon yesterday,…

Started by GJR

0 Dec 5, 2010

Weird Pug Behavior

Twice this week our pug, Snuffy, has been chilling in bed with us and I caught him doing something really un-dog-like.   He puts his paws t…

Started by Susan Friel-Williams

7 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Sophie

RSS

REACH 5,000 members

Advertise on Pugslife and reach out to over 5,000 pug owners.  All day, every day.

For more information, contact Christine London-Camper

We just Love PUGS!!

Sasha Says. . .

Sasha is our resident pug. When she's not napping, she likes to talk. and talk. and talk! Pug health. Pug training. Pug trivia. Pug, pug, pug ... all the time!

Do you know all about pugs? Not until you hear what Sasha Says.

Pugslife shirts

All proceeds go to help keep PUGSLIFE growing

Latest Activity

Dr Narendran posted a discussion

post vaccination lethargy

greetings fr malaysiamy pug, Lexie is 1years oldshe had her annual vaccine last wednesdaytoday she was found to be very lethargy and not playing as usualoral intake is poor,eats only on feedingno signs/symptoms of feverBO and PU okAny idea whats happening? See More
Tuesday
Glenda Rivituso updated their profile
Jul 15
julie foutch posted a status
"Still humid here ac's haven't been off yet."
Jul 13
julie foutch commented on julie foutch's blog post A Pugslife Of Today
"We see a few are settling in to our family here as we hope to see and hear more from everyone maybe see more photos of those precious furbabies we so enjoy those moments or if you need help with an issue please feel free to ask as we're all…"
Jul 13
Dave Kohler posted a discussion
Jul 11
julie foutch posted photos
Jul 11
julie foutch posted a status
"Another humid one here today uggg!"
Jul 9
julie foutch posted photos
Jul 9
Bebe Magoo liked julie foutch's photo
Jul 7