Di's spoiled kids's Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"I signed"

Di's spoiled kids replied Jul 11, 2016 to A Petition to End the Killing of Healthy Pets in Shelters

11 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by Vinny the Pug

"Funny this just caught my eye even though it goes back to 2007.  I have had several…"

Di's spoiled kids replied Mar 6, 2016 to My pug isn't soft, and she sweats :(

9 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Helena Brown

"Lisa, we have all lost contact with Brent, for whatever reason he is missing from bo…"

Di's spoiled kids replied Jan 6, 2016 to What happened to Pugman?

3 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Helena Brown

"I see someone likes the snow.  My two will run into the garage and hide when it is c…"

Di's spoiled kids replied Feb 9, 2015 to Hi, I'm New to the Forum!

1 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Di's spoiled kids

"Aww those puggies and being spoiled, they all are in many ways  LOL"

Di's spoiled kids replied Sep 9, 2014 to My pug baby won't eat from her dish......

8 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Helena Brown

"Could be she is afraid of the plate or bowl that you are using, you might want to tr…"

Di's spoiled kids replied Sep 8, 2014 to My pug baby won't eat from her dish......

8 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Helena Brown

"Linus Lizzy and I are all from Pennsylvania.  We live if the same small town I was b…"

Di's spoiled kids replied Apr 5, 2014 to Where's everyone from?

52 on Friday
Reply by debra ann johnson

"Mine leak and you would know the smell, it is not a pleasant one at all.  I have had…"

Di's spoiled kids replied Feb 9, 2014 to Is this an anal gland problem?

7 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Christine London-Camper

"I am not sure but I might say he is making what he feels belongs to him, such as the…"

Di's spoiled kids replied Dec 24, 2013 to Frankie won't stop peeing in the house

19 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Helena Brown

"Just seeing this, did you try some over the counter eye drops, you know the saline k…"

Di's spoiled kids replied Oct 20, 2013 to please help me out fellow pug lovers!!!!!!!!

14 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Tiago and Fred

RSS

REACH 5,000 members

Advertise on Pugslife and reach out to over 5,000 pug owners.  All day, every day.

For more information, contact Christine London-Camper

We just Love PUGS!!

Sasha Says. . .

Sasha is our resident pug. When she's not napping, she likes to talk. and talk. and talk! Pug health. Pug training. Pug trivia. Pug, pug, pug ... all the time!

Do you know all about pugs? Not until you hear what Sasha Says.

Pugslife shirts

All proceeds go to help keep PUGSLIFE growing

© 2017   Created by Christine London-Camper.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service