Vinny the Pug's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Indeed Julie!  I feel the same way.   Allen & Vinny "

Vinny the Pug replied Jul 12, 2016 to A Petition to End the Killing of Healthy Pets in Shelters

11 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by Vinny the Pug

"Why thank you Ms. Di and your spoiled kids.  You've helped to put us that much close…"

Vinny the Pug replied Jul 11, 2016 to A Petition to End the Killing of Healthy Pets in Shelters

11 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by Vinny the Pug

"Bless you Julie.  It is wonderful to see familiar names continue to remain in our pu…"

Vinny the Pug replied Jul 11, 2016 to A Petition to End the Killing of Healthy Pets in Shelters

11 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by Vinny the Pug

"Hi Helena!  Thank you so much for being with us at this exciting time.  What I don't…"

11 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by Vinny the Pug

"Vinny the Pug's NO-KILL Movement is getting growing around the world.  There are con…"

11 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by Vinny the Pug

"My Upcoming September 7th Fundraiser Campaign Link Hi Helena, We talk so infreque…"

Vinny the Pug replied Aug 21, 2013 to The End of an Era is the Beginning of "Vinny the Pug Enterprises"

5 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Vinny the Pug

"Hi Jim, Thanks for responding and mentioning the news station though I was never no…"

Vinny the Pug replied Aug 12, 2013 to The End of an Era is the Beginning of "Vinny the Pug Enterprises"

5 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Vinny the Pug

"These situations are almost the fault of the human's inability to understand the ani…"

Vinny the Pug replied Jun 2, 2013 to Help!

6 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Vinny the Pug

"Thank you Jackie!  YesVinny was my best friend who remained with me through thick an…"

Vinny the Pug replied Apr 14, 2013 to The Passing of "Vinny the Pug"

14 May 14, 2013
Reply by Missy Rozetar

"Yes, it is indeed funny what we do with their things after they've passed.  In antic…"

Vinny the Pug replied Apr 14, 2013 to The Passing of "Vinny the Pug"

14 May 14, 2013
Reply by Missy Rozetar

RSS

REACH 5,000 members

Advertise on Pugslife and reach out to over 5,000 pug owners.  All day, every day.

For more information, contact Christine London-Camper

We just Love PUGS!!

Sasha Says. . .

Sasha is our resident pug. When she's not napping, she likes to talk. and talk. and talk! Pug health. Pug training. Pug trivia. Pug, pug, pug ... all the time!

Do you know all about pugs? Not until you hear what Sasha Says.

Pugslife shirts

All proceeds go to help keep PUGSLIFE growing

Latest Activity

Nikki M Andruschak Neal posted a blog post
Nov 23
Sophie posted a photo
Nov 12
Sophie posted photos
Nov 12
Sophie commented on Helena Brown's photo
Thumbnail

Hektor 2

"Hello beautiful hektor! How is he doing? I've been away for so long"
Nov 12
Helena Brown posted a photo

Hektor 2

Hektor at our Independence rally last year
Nov 8
PugPapa posted photos
Oct 25
PugPapa updated their profile
Oct 25
Nikki M Andruschak Neal liked julie foutch's blog post A Pugslife Of Today
Sep 8
Pam & Pugs :0) commented on PugPapa's blog post My Puggies
"Love these pug pics.  Gee, you'd think you liked pugs!  :)"
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) replied to Christine London-Camper's discussion Hey Pug family!!!!
"Moving is such a hard thing for humans AND pugs!  Glad all is well. I was chatting with Julie on FB and she said Pugslife has lots of new friends.  Great to see all the pug pics.  "
Sep 3
Pam & Pugs :0) liked Christine London-Camper's discussion Hey Pug family!!!!
Sep 3

© 2019   Created by Christine London-Camper.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service