Training (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meet Kato the bully...

Hi guys, two problems, first one is about kato and the pads. That post is in Blogs. Second is Kato is a bully. So my husband and I live in…

Started by Mel Lavorato

4 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Helena Brown

House-trained pug just peed on my couch...Why???

Tyson is going to be 3 on valentine's day this year. I adopted him early November of last year from a family that had crate trained as well…

Started by Tyson & Jody

16 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Adam H

Marking territory!

Hi Guys! Marshall is almost 4 and still wee's inside. It's only when I leave him that he does it, and I understand why, but it's just not…

Started by Cassandra Goodger

13 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Troy Ewing

Puppy Bites

I would love to hear some pointers on raising my pup! He bites people and it hurts!! Got me on the ear while i was sitting on the couch and…

6 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Cassandra Goodger

Buying a Crate...

I've never Crate Trained a dog before, but its sounds like a good idea for them to have somewhere they can go and feel safe if needed.  So…

Started by Konrad Jaschke

9 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Susan Brehm

Hey guys, just a short one today, does anyone have any puppy tips for me?? Anything at all is helpful. It has been 4 years since I had a pu…

0 Jun 6, 2012

So i need to get some new harnesses for my boys. I have found two I really like,one has a buckle strap which looks a lot more secure but it…

12 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Laura Cook

OK, so i havent been on here for about a year because ive been busy moving house and having a baby!. He arrived in february four days befor…

Started by Sophia Rodney

3 May 22, 2012
Reply by Helena Brown

Puggy pooping inside

My 2.5 yr old unspayed female black pug that i adopted about a month ago poops inside, particularly in my daughter's room.  She is put out…

Started by Karen Eddy

1 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Bebe Magoo

Peeing in the Crate?!

Hi all! Last weekend I adopted Liv, a 1 and a half year old puggie. They informed me she was not house trained, and that is fine. I have ho…

Started by Anne Bergstedt

7 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Karen Pug Mommy

REACH 5,000 members

Advertise on Pugslife and reach out to over 5,000 pug owners.  All day, every day.

For more information, contact Christine London-Camper

We just Love PUGS!!

Sasha Says. . .

Sasha is our resident pug. When she's not napping, she likes to talk. and talk. and talk! Pug health. Pug training. Pug trivia. Pug, pug, pug ... all the time!

Do you know all about pugs? Not until you hear what Sasha Says.

Pugslife shirts

All proceeds go to help keep PUGSLIFE growing

Latest Activity

julie foutch commented on PugPapa's photo

"Awwwwwwwww too precious."
Feb 24
Carol Ornoski posted a blog post

Vote For McKenna Rose

My five year old pug McKenna Rose is a finalist in a national pet photo contest.  If you get a chance could you please vote for her.  Click below, scroll down until you see her name and picture (she's wearing a teal Christmas sweater) click on vote for me.  That's it.  Voting is open from February 1 - 7.  Vote once each day through February 7.   Thank You,Carol and McKenna Rose.…See More
Feb 4
Literary Lucy posted a status
Jan 18
julie foutch posted a discussion

Happy New Year

Here we are another year together on Pugslife"as we have gone through the years we've seen many changes not only here but,in our on lives,some have moved on in life.Here in my life i've had many changes actually most for the best as i rescue many not just pugs but,all that is so special to me and i know hold a seat on our tourism and event committee.As i will always consider pugslife home and very much my family,i hope everyone here has the best of a New Year and i look forward to sharing my…See More
Jan 1
Literary Lucy posted a status
"Lucy has her own Buzzfeed quiz! :D"
Dec 29, 2017
Literary Lucy liked Di's spoiled kids's photo
Dec 29, 2017
Literary Lucy liked Di's spoiled kids's photo
Dec 29, 2017
Literary Lucy liked julie foutch's photo
Dec 29, 2017
Literary Lucy liked julie foutch's photo
Dec 29, 2017