Just Chatting (405)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Happy St.Patrick's Day

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy St.Patrick's Day although we are not irish we have friends who are and me well,i love corned beef and…

Started by julie foutch

0 Mar 17, 2016

What happened to Pugman?

Hi all and Happy Holidays... Does anyone know what happened to "Pugman" Brent? I have managed to lose contact with him and really do miss c…

Started by Lisa Carlos

3 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Helena Brown

Merry Christmas To All

How the time has flown by and as we all are getting ready to enjoy our christmas holiday with family and friends,i would like to wish my Pu…

Started by julie foutch

2 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by Helena Brown

Happy Father's Day

We here at Mountian Angels"want to wish all our Pugslife Dads A Very Happy Father's Day as we hope you have an awesome day whether your a p…

Started by julie foutch

1 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Helena Brown

Happy Memorial Day

We would like to wish everyone a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend and may we all remember those who fought or still fighting for us.If y…

Started by julie foutch

0 May 24, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Just popping in to wish all the mothers,aunties a very Happy Mother's Day of course those special four-pawed moms and we know who we are lo…

Started by julie foutch

1 May 10, 2015
Reply by Helena Brown

How the wee woman became Helena Brown

I have been a member here for some considerable time but I moved home the 24th April and had to change my e-mail address along with just ab…

Started by Helena Brown

1 May 8, 2015
Reply by julie foutch

Dog Parks

I have just been very naughty and intruded on a discussion on the Arizona Site regarding Dog Parks. You see we do not have special places w…

Started by Helena Brown

3 May 5, 2015
Reply by Mary Locke

Happy Easter

We here at Mountian Angels would love to wish you all a very  Happy Easter as i have was chosen to open our services this morning with an E…

Started by julie foutch

1 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Helena Brown

Happy Valentines

We would like to wish our Pugslife family a very Happy Valentine's Day as we hope you all have a lovely day filled with many warm moments.F…

Started by julie foutch

0 Feb 13, 2015

RSS

REACH 5,000 members

Advertise on Pugslife and reach out to over 5,000 pug owners.  All day, every day.

For more information, contact Christine London-Camper

We just Love PUGS!!

Sasha Says. . .

Sasha is our resident pug. When she's not napping, she likes to talk. and talk. and talk! Pug health. Pug training. Pug trivia. Pug, pug, pug ... all the time!

Do you know all about pugs? Not until you hear what Sasha Says.

Pugslife shirts

All proceeds go to help keep PUGSLIFE growing

Latest Activity

Puggirl replied to julie foutch's discussion Yet Another Loss
"Am so so sorry to hear this. Sending you hugs and love! May God be with you, my dear friend! Rusty and Tin Tin send their smoochies too!"
Sep 15
PugPapa updated their profile
Sep 7
julie foutch posted a discussion

Yet Another Loss

It's been a rough year here as i lost andy and now i lost my dearest Bear which really hit me hard so i took some time away as it was so hard to face each day but,with my church family who stayed beside me and my family i'm now taking each day the best that i can.My little Sassy is alone now and i need to keep myself together for her as i have been taking her places and buying her new things as i need to make sure she's going to be okay.In time i know my home will be filled with those sweet…See More
Aug 6
julie foutch commented on PugPapa's photo
Thumbnail

DSC_3024

"What a sweet baby."
Aug 6
julie foutch liked PugPapa's photo
Aug 6
julie foutch commented on PugPapa's photo
Thumbnail

DSC_3898

"So darn cute."