News (37)

Featured Discussions

The Passing of "Vinny the Pug"

While still pursuing his final challenge, Vincent Thomas Pug, aka "Vinny the Pug" developed a tumor on his tongue.  A biopsy revealed tha…

Started by Vinny the PugLatest Reply

Spammers and Scammers

Hello Members, Just a reminder we try to keep Pugslife as safe as possible. Please note, we cannot control members requesting financial as…

Started by Christine London-CamperLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A very honest Pug....

After all, he could have just blamed it on the Russians! :-D https://www.yahoo.com/news/guilty-pug-absolute-worst-poker-151813278.html

Started by Dave Kohler

0 Jul 11

Spammers and Scammers

Hello Members, Just a reminder we try to keep Pugslife as safe as possible. Please note, we cannot control members requesting financial as…

Started by Christine London-Camper

2 Jul 4
Reply by julie foutch

Who says Pugs can't provide protection?

Saw this story on Drudge:  http://onlineathens.com/local-news/2017-05-22/athens-family-s-pug-chases-trio-armed-home-invaders Too bad the…

Started by Dave Kohler

1 May 28
Reply by Helena Brown

A Petition to End the Killing of Healthy Pets in Shelters

Greetings PugMates, Please take a moment become familiar with our petition to end the killing of healthy pets in shelters.  Due unto the fa…

Started by Vinny the Pug

11 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by Vinny the Pug

Lost Pug in Langley - PLS HELP!

If there is anyone in the Langley / Surrey area of British Columbia can you please keep an eye out for sweet Hurley. He went missing on Chr…

Started by Ann-Marie Fleming

3 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Helena Brown

PUG LOVERS!! Love dog apparel, but hate the cost?

I have noticed that pet apparel is very expensive and i always try to look for a bargain. I want to tell you all about the two websites whe…

Started by Natalie U.

3 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Helena Brown

The "SEDONA" Fundraiser Satchel

The "NO-KILL2020" Line was Created for Fundraising Purposes BUYER DIRECTED DONATION:  Buy the SEDONA Satchel and we will donate $50.00 to…

Started by Vinny the Pug

0 Apr 24, 2014

"Vinny the Pug's Final Quest, "NO-KILL 2020" Fundraiser Line

"NO-KILL 2020" Line Women's Purses, Bags & Accessories

Started by Vinny the Pug

0 Apr 24, 2014

Meathead, and degenerative spinal disease

My baby was diagnosed in August last summer. He had a bad bout that lasted 2weeks. Luckily he didn't have any problems all winter. He was d…

Started by Cathy Foti

5 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by mary milton

Attention!! Pig Ear Recall

I do not give Otis pig ears or any kind of chew like that, but thought I'd pass this around for those that do!   http://www.fda.gov/Safety/

Started by Trishia & Otis

5 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Cathy Foti

RSS

REACH 5,000 members

Advertise on Pugslife and reach out to over 5,000 pug owners.  All day, every day.

For more information, contact Christine London-Camper

We just Love PUGS!!

Sasha Says. . .

Sasha is our resident pug. When she's not napping, she likes to talk. and talk. and talk! Pug health. Pug training. Pug trivia. Pug, pug, pug ... all the time!

Do you know all about pugs? Not until you hear what Sasha Says.

Pugslife shirts

All proceeds go to help keep PUGSLIFE growing

© 2017   Created by Christine London-Camper.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service